Arundel Springs’ central Gold Coast location places you on the doorstep of a vast range of established local amenities.
You will enjoy easy access to quality shopping, recreation and education facilities within easy reach, including Movie World, Wet n Wild, Griffith University, the Night Quarter, the Gold Coast University Hospital and of course the Gold Coast’s famous beaches less than 13km away.
- One of the last Premium land opportunities on the central Gold Coast
- Prestige homesites in a range of sizes
- Walking tracks, bike paths and interactive spaces
- Only a 500m walk to the new Parkwood Light Rail Station
- Arundel Plaza is 900m away
- Close to Westfield Helensvale and Helensvale Train Station
- Easy and quick access to the M1
Arundel Springs which is beside the idyllic Coombabah Lakelands Conservation Area, is a contemporary master planned address.
The community features prestige parkland homesites that blend the best of modern living with an extended ‘natural backyard’ by linking residents to the adjoining nature reserve via a private pathway. The reserve is home to many species of fauna including wallabies, herons and the Eastern Grey kangaroo.
Arundel Springs is interspersed with active and passive open spaces, encouraging interaction, interpretation, play and exploration.
Bushland picnic areas beneath native trees and nearby existing water bodies will be linked via paths, ultimately connecting Arundel Springs to the natural surrounds. Viewing decks, artistic sculptures, lush landscapes, wide footpaths and bike paths further add to the holistic neighbourhood experience.
House and Land Packages