Lot TBA Contact Agent Bellbird Park, QLD 4300$424,270 incl FHOG!*
Affordable – Convenient – 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD
House - Bellbird Park QLD
Welcome to Bella… with over 40 years build experience we are proud to offer this stylish family home located on a 394 m2 block at Brendwood Forest, in the middle of Ipswich and Brisbane, a booming area for both residential and investment. Our MOOLOOLA home is one of Bella’s favourites & offers easy care living with stylish mod-cons. There are 4 bedrooms with the master to the rear, double garage, 2 bathrooms and open plan kitchen
This home has all you need with Bella’s high end Prestige Inclusions (worth $47,000) and quality finishes that stand out. Deal directly with the builder and experience our personalized friendly customer service – what more could you ask for, you won’t be disappointed. We have many other designs and options available, Bella also offer flexible design solutions allowing you to tailor your home according to your lifestyle.
• Fully engineered home and 50 year structural warranty
• Guaranteed site start date
• 1200mm Timber Hinged Stained Corinthian Front Entry Door/Gainsborough deadbolt lock
• NBN and Natural Gas Connection
• Roman Stone bench tops to modern kitchen & splashback
• Overhead Cupboards with Dual colours to Kitchen Cabinetry
• 900mm Freestanding Stainless Steel Oven, Rangehood & Dishwasher
• Includes flooring – Silver grade Carpet, Tiles, Timberlook flooring, Tiles to Wet areas
• Custom made vanity cabinets to bathroom & ensuite, mirrors
• LED lights throughout & Mirrored Sliders to Bedroom Robes
• 2 Spilt System Reversed Cycle Air Conditioners, Ceiling Fans, hardwired Smoke/Fire Alarms
• Security screens to windows and sliding door
• Bagged/painted to side and aear Exterio
• Fully lined garage with Auto Panel Lift Garage door & remotes
• Entertainer’s Outdoor area, including roof over & concrete floor
• Up to 60m2 Exposed Aggregate for Driveway & Porch
• Fencing / Landscaping Allowance of $5,000 plus clothesline & letterbox
• Site works allowance of $12,500 (any retaining excluded)
• Colourbond or Concrete Tiled Roof
• Generous Allocation of Electrical Outlets, x2 telephone points & x2 TV points, NBN ready
• Stainless Steel Laundry Tub with splashback, Gas Hot Water System
• Termite Protection system, external taps & exterior lights
• Fully insulated – ceilings & walls
• Quality fixtures and fittings, plus many more outstanding features.
• Professional Colour Consultation appointment
• LAND PRICED $237,000 SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
• Call now for more information 0416 557 886 or drop into our Flagstone Display home located Thornlands , (Open Wednesday to Sundays from 10am).
• $15,000 1st Home Owners Grant may be enough to make this home a reality!
Bella QLD Properties Ltd is a boutique master builder and our homes are constructed to the highest standard. Being a family owned company we actually care about you and your investment.
Brentwood Forest is an elite eco-residential lifestyle community close to the Motor Way
Nestled in its own wooded enclave that rises above the surrounding valleys, Brentwood Forest is a family-oriented address which offers a sense of tranquillity, space and seclusion.
With playgrounds and leafy parks, quiet streets and easy access to schools, shops, sports facilities and everyday services, Brentwood Forest offers a sense of escape from the hassles of suburban life, while still remaining close to all that matters.
• 42ha of planned open space, parks and nature reserves
• 30km From Brisbane CBD
• Shopping, restaurants and medical facilities at your doorstep
• Planned on-site childcare facilities
• New High School now open
• Flexible land choice
• 5 min from Springfield
• Train Station
• Blocks levelled and retained
• Fibre optic internet and Natural gas
Contact Ben Cheng on 0416 557 886 or email@example.com to secure this offer or discuss an alternative house and land package.
See the quality of our display homes at: Bonello CCT, Flagstone
*Terms & Conditions Apply. This Home has not been constructed and is subject to Land Availability. House price subject to site specific, soils test, contours, final site investigation and head office approval. Facade upgrades will incur additional cost. Any Bushfire or Acoustic Protection will incur additional cost. Should any changes occur to the First Home Owners Grant this will affect pricing.
Photography and illustrations are to be used as a guide only.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 394 m²
- Floor Area is 178.7 m²
- New Construction
- 2 Garage
- Energy efficiency rating: 6 star
- Street View