With plenty of green open spaces and kilometres of proposed dedicated walking and bike trails alongside nature, Foreshore will be a place where living a healthy and active lifestyle comes naturally. Spread across 98 hectares, this waterside community will be a place where you and your family can embrace the natural beauty of your new home and happily indulge in your favourite activities together.
Whether it’s hopping on a kayak and taking a paddle, wandering through serene proposed parklands, fishing with the kids along the Coomera River, or cycling past the wetlands, the great outdoors beckons.
Bordered by both the Coomera River and Oakey Creek, this unique new community is planned to include two kilometres of river frontage, 51 hectares of conservation areas and open space, and numerous proposed parks and playgrounds.
- 51 Hectares of conservation area
- 2 proposed parks
- Kilometers of dedicated walking and bike trails
- Coomera East shopping centre is just minutes away
- 5 Marina within close proximity
- Close to Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and a TAFE Campus
See our available
House and Land Packages