Coomera Waters is an elite eco-residential lifestyle community on the banks of the Coomera River where lush green expanses, sparkling blue water and high-end design converge, resulting in immaculate streetscapes and beautiful open natural spaces.
Surrounding a 17-hectare harbour with a 72 berth marina, Coomera Waters is interconnected by more than 20 kilometres of eco-walking trails and extensive parklands. The residential development includes a variety of land types, all in close proximity to the Marina Village precinct, which features commercial and retail outlets.
Residents with boats will enjoy direct, bridgeless access to the Gold Coast Broadwater, a natural paradise that offers hundreds of kilometres of clean, calm waterways, as well as protected mangrove islands and estuarine wetlands.
Coomera Waters is located just off the M1 freeway, 40 minutes from Brisbane, and 20 kilometres north of Surfers Paradise. Coomera train station is located just 5 kilometres from Coomera Waters, offering residents easy access to public transport.
- 400sqm – 1000sqm+ lots
- At the doorstep to the Gold Coast Broadwater
- Boating, fishing, beaches and world-class amenities at your fingertips
- Adjacent to all the action of the 2018 Commonwealth Games
- House & Land packages available
- Natural gas and fibre optic internet
- Surfers Paradise 35 minutes, Brisbane CBD 45 minutes
See our available
House and Land Packages